Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Purpose of my blog

Hello dear people, old friends and new friends :)
I wanted to write a purpose statement for my blog so you may all know why I write what I write and share what I share. Months ago, I felt led to start a blog and actually signed up but never posted anything, until now... it was with the leading of the Holy Spirit to be obedient to the direction He had given me and with encouragement of people who did not know that was something that He had been speaking to me about that I finally have decided to begin this journey with you, the people who read my story as it develops. I am an artist beginning the journey of my hearts desire which is to release the love of God through creativity and I am also a carrier of the love of God everywhere that I go and my dream is to take His beautiful light to the darkest places in the world releasing the Kingdom of Heaven onto Earth. I am going to post what was going to be a missions update letter that turned into a mini book about what I discovered about myself, GOd and the things I watched Him do around the world last year. I will also post new pieces of art and things that I am working on and the journey of stepping into my dreams and my destiny :) I hope that this blog inspires you and brings hope to every area of your heart! May you be blessed by my story and experience the ever increasing love of Father God!

No comments:

Post a Comment