Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Finally made aprons!

So after talking about making aprons for a very long time and only making bridal gifts for a beloved friend and her hubby a year and a half ago, I ventured out and made five aprons in the past two weeks! One full apron and four half aprons! Each has elements of old and new in them, a combining of the past and future, reusing or repurposing old fabric and buttons with new touches that pull them into the now fashion wise! I decided I love aprons! shocking I know! ;) haha! I will have to post some pictures on here soon! but I just had to share that they are AMAZING and SO FUN! I plan on make an Etsy account to sell them on :) as I continue to produce delightfully unique and one of a kind aprons! I'll post the link when I do create that Etsy online shop :) hehe! I love being an artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment