Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Day of Excitement!

Today my dear friends is the first day of Bethel School of Supernatural Arts and I am going to be a student there! Words cannot describe the excitement and joy and anticipation I feel at this moment knowing that in just a few hours my life is going to turn and greatness is going to be encountered! Thoughts fill my mind like "I'm happy as a Lark" "I feel like a cherry blossom right before it burst into full bloom!" "Today is the first day of the rest of my life" "Happiness is a well that runs deep and a fountain that flows high" :)
I am going into this school with these expectations, that I will walk in freedom as an artist fully expressing the glory God put in me. I will make and keep covenant relationships with people who will be significant in my life from here on out. Doors will be opened and direction set at my feet of where I am to go and wisdom of how to do so. My skills will be developed as I surround myself with a community of artists whose heart is to grow in their relationship with God, as a person, in relationship with others, and as an artist. Freedom will be abundant in our conversations and work as well dwell in the Holy Spirit, as He dwells in us. Joy will blossom where wounds used to be, and fear will be replaced by love and acceptance. Lives will never be the same, because the glory of the Lord will dwell among His people and we will encounter His goodness and grace! :D This is a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment